Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Odds Tracker

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Squeaky bum time for me.

I've got a pretty big bet on the handicap market.

Hit the front for the first time this weekend.

Current adjusted totals are:

Brighton 101
Huddersfield 100
Reading 97
Leeds 96
Fulham 92

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Squeaky bum time for me.

I've got a pretty big bet on the handicap market.

Hit the front for the first time this weekend.

Current adjusted totals are:

Brighton 101
Huddersfield 100
Reading 97
Leeds 96
Fulham 92

What about Newcastle?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Listen to this wise man, [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION].

You might be right in that the odds will probably rise in 3 games time, but the reason we are 2/1 now is that this includes time for Newcastle to falter more than ourselves. If Newcastle have matched us (or better) in 3 games, the odds will be better but the margin for error in winning your Albion bet will be non-existent. If we overtake them or find ourselves separated by GD in that time, expect the Albion odds to tumble.

If you think 2/1 is a good price now, personally I'd take a bit of that. I'm sorely tempted myself...

Yeah this does make sense. Seeing as I've got it as nigh on a tossed coin between us, 2/1 is definitely value. Lumping on now, thanks

You didn't listen to the wise man Mattbackhome and failed to lump in. I'm now considering whether to back Newcastle at 11/10 in anticipation of Brighton gaining promotion first and partying so much that that they don't bother going for points they don't need. Or shall I go along for the ride?
£50 Brighton at 12/5 returns £170.
£50 Newcastle at 11/10 returns £105

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
2017-04-08-ch-probabilities1.png

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Listen to this wise man, [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION].

You might be right in that the odds will probably rise in 3 games time, but the reason we are 2/1 now is that this includes time for Newcastle to falter more than ourselves. If Newcastle have matched us (or better) in 3 games, the odds will be better but the margin for error in winning your Albion bet will be non-existent. If we overtake them or find ourselves separated by GD in that time, expect the Albion odds to tumble.

If you think 2/1 is a good price now, personally I'd take a bit of that. I'm sorely tempted myself...

It's from some time on Friday before this weekends games. So most of the little bit of green for huddersfield's bottlers can be taken away....

Why are Newcastle top?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why are Newcastle top?

Despite their defeat at the weekend, Newcastle look narrowly likelier to claim the title than Brighton due to their easier remaining matches.

I'm not sure Leeds and Preston make their run in easy, esp if Fulham do for Norwich next week.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Despite their defeat at the weekend, Newcastle look narrowly likelier to claim the title than Brighton due to their easier remaining matches.

I'm not sure Leeds and Preston make their run in easy, esp if Fulham do for Norwich next week.

We are narrowly edging it. My above post was all screwed up but I tried to say that table is from Friday before the QPR victory and subsequent defeats for Newcastle and The bottlers.https://m.oddschecker.com/t/football/english/championship/winner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here