Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Match Attax

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am so down with this. I'll probably only collect the Brighton squad and then give up. I may just, however, get a sadistic pleasure from defacing Murray.

Strings - aged 26 3/4.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is'nt there a panini championship sticker album out soon?.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My Lad will be very excited to open Match attax with our players in. Its gonna cost me a fortune getting all the Brighton players.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
So far I have Dicker, Dunk and Gus - I'm only trying to collect Brighton players. I also have a Glenn Murray 'star player' shiny card.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
My wife just phoned me from Bexhill asking if I wanted her to pick me anything up. Shes on her way back with some Match Attax . I think shes given up with me now.
Ezmally aged 36 :clap2:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have bought all of the Brighton non-shiney cards, and the two 'star player' shinys off ebay (all for the price of 4 packs). I am going to offset these costs by selling all of my 'star player' cards from other teams, which seem to be going for about a quid each.

I feel like a real life chairman.*

*manchild

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yep just gone for the cheating option, All the Brighton normal ones and shineys for about £4. Reckon thats saved me about £20 at least in buying them in normal packets. Cheating but my Son won't mind in the slightest.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I'm so glad to see I'm not the only adult collecting these! Being the sad bugger I am, I'm limiting myself to a few packs a week like I would have got as a kid. I don't think it'd feel the same if I just bought a boxfull of the things in one go!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Lol what are you lt like!!!! After my thread this afternoon about Fifa 12 I somehow don't think we will be purchasing anymore footballers this year!!!!!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Look what I did with my cards...

cards.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here