Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Championship FIXTURES 24/25/26 February *

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
On the other hand Newcastle have not gained a point in six matches where the opposition have scored first. Four of those at home.

Which would be great if Bristol City's defence didn't fold as soon they concede. They lost 3-2 to Reading when they were leading 2-0 in the 70th minute and drew 3-3 with Derby when they were 3-0 up at half time! If Newcastle get a goal (especially before half time) I'll be going large on them to win.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Which would be great if Bristol City's defence didn't fold as soon they concede. They lost 3-2 to Reading when they were leading 2-0 in the 70th minute and drew 3-3 with Derby when they were 3-0 up at half time! If Newcastle get a goal (especially before half time) I'll be going large on them to win.

Go large now

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Still great to see them going into a two goal lead. They may be able to frustrate Newcastle and the fans who've already seen four defeats at SJP will get restless.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Newcastle have lost some unexpected games this season, Blackburn home and away amongst others. They seem more impressive against the top teams. Hope that's not the case Tuesday.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
If we can get two massive home wins and Necastle lose today, we could be 8 points in front of the after they have played Huddersfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here