Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Attendances Yesterday

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
I don't have a remove/ignore list....all are welcome even Palace fans...

Nothing but it's unique....i am warming to it..

As for your other questions:

I arrived here last week as a fledgling, had to put up with questions, abuse and insinuations that I'm a Palace fan (which is untrue) and was made to feel so unwelcome that I considered leaving.

I then had second thoughts. I'm a genuine fan who has just as much right to be here as everyone else so I decided to stay and nest, despite the predators who wanted me gone.

Hence my signature.

As for the location thing, you don't have to support your nearest club or your home town club. You just support the club you choose to, so location is irrelevant.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As for your other questions:

I arrived here last week as a fledgling, had to put up with questions, abuse and insinuations that I'm a Palace fan (which is untrue) and was made to feel so unwelcome that I considered leaving.

I then had second thoughts. I'm a genuine fan who has just as much right to be here as everyone else so I decided to stay and nest, despite the predators who wanted me gone.

Hence my signature.

As for the location thing, you don't have to support your nearest club or your home town club. You just support the club you choose to, so location is irrelevant.

Fair comments and reasoned reply,why Brighton? Any reason that drew you attention

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Too long to go into.

If you check out the threads I recently started 'good afternoon' and 'questions', you'll have some idea why and also know why I chose that signature.

Well thank you for your time and replies i am going now.........

A final note from me though.....with the Albion it's never too long...

If i was a Dad and Albion was my daughter i would be thinking your not for her with that reply..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am one of the few that would like to see us bounce between the two divisions, relegation/ promotion, angst / joy

Me too,just keep away from League 1...that is my only request.

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
Well thank you for your time and replies i am going now.........

A final note from me though.....with the Albion it's never too long...

If i was a Dad and Albion was my daughter i would be thinking your not for her with that reply..

You wouldn't think that if you'd already answered the question before on another thread, you are trying to watch Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor starts in ten minutes!

It's been nice talking to you. :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

el punal

To be honest, I'm ambivalent about promotion, I don't think we'll do it this season yet again, unless we have an attack minded manager, but , as always we're short in that department. If Warnock can sign three out of contract players in 24 hours, why don't we have a look ?
Maybe a new face in the dugout (Holloway ?) would make it happen. Would love to see him here pitting his wits against the 'new' managers in the division.

I hope I haven't got the wrong end of the stick here, but are you suggesting that Hughton should go and be replaced by Holloway or a Warnock real/clone figure?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You wouldn't think that if you'd already answered the question before on another thread, you are trying to watch Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor starts in ten minutes!

It's been nice talking to you. :)

You too,i will review the other thread's...... welcome to the board and the Albion if i have not already stated it btw.. :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It is. The figure quoted (49,612) was the attendance related to the attached photo, showing Huddersfield Town playing Sheffield Wednesday in the FA Cup in 1966. Wednesday won.

I for some reason thought (where i don;t know) they had 67,000.....thanks for the info.....still a great picture that...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You're not wrong! The record crowd at Leeds Road was 67,037 against Arsenal in the FA Cup in 1932.

God, I lead a boring life! :mad:

Me too......amazing difference,big ground...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here