Champions

Get in, championes and the Amex next season! :albion1: :amex:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
:albion2::albion2::albion2::clap2::clap2::clap2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

We are just awesome!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone involved at the club & to us as well!!!

Just can't wait for next season.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
what a great season, heart skipped a few beats on the way, onwards and upwards

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
:bowdown: to everyone at Brighton and Hove Albion FC. It has been a bloody fantastic season. 16 points clear with second place having 5 games left.

The trophy against Southampton? Dreams do come true :laugh: Oh my lord I look forward to next Saturday - Glad I get to be there to see it :D

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What a facking FANTASTIC season! :clap2:

'Ave that Adkins, you MUPPET. :thumbsup:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Yeh, where abouts are you?

Seems to be a few, there is Spanish Seagull ( he was in Barcalona ), Yourself with a 92 suffix, me, although I'm currently back in London may well be back Mijas Pueblo way before too long & the responding poster Si Gull. There is another I'm sure who uses Gaviotas or something who if I remember rightly is near Alicante. I'm sure there are a few more too.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
FANBLOODYTASTIC!!! What a season, well done and thanks to everyone connected with Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club.
:albion2::albion1::rave::albion1::albion2:

The Gus bus next stop The Championship.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

spanish seagull92

Jan 25, 2011
southern Spain
Gaucin, west of Ronda.....loved parading around in my Albion SKINT kit this last week! Where are you? As SpanishSeagulls posted I reckon there are at least 4 of us in Andalucia and probably several more around Spain. :clap2:
I'm Almeria way, have a friend out here who's a Southampton fan, so I get some fun wearing my albion top

spanish seagull92

Jan 25, 2011
southern Spain
Gaucin, west of Ronda.....loved parading around in my Albion SKINT kit this last week! Where are you? As SpanishSeagulls posted I reckon there are at least 4 of us in Andalucia and probably several more around Spain. :clap2:
I'm Almeria way, have a friend out here who's a Southampton fan, so I get some fun wearing my albion top

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Seems to be a few, there is Spanish Seagull ( he was in Barcalona ), Yourself with a 92 suffix, me, although I'm currently back in London may well be back Mijas Pueblo way before too long & the responding poster Si Gull. There is another I'm sure who uses Gaviotas or something who if I remember rightly is near Alicante. I'm sure there are a few more too.

And a more than slightly p****d one in Yunquera.....too much cava & Lepanto!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here