Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Champions League - Round of 16 Draw

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Liverpool look bereft. Sold Mane unwisely and have strengthened unwisely. Gakpo for £40m? Good grief.

They need a total redesign. Klopp will want to do it, but is he right. I actually think Liverpool would have been a better club for Potter than Chelsea. They still act entitled, but maybe manage their expectations a bit more.

80% of the squad is aging or simply not good enough considering their heritage. Gomez? Elliot? I wouldn’t want them in our team.
Couldn't agree more. Probably would have been a better destination for Bissouma too.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Didn't watch it as I need to produce 10 000 words on how to burn calories, but that is a funny result. Wonder what the game on Santiago Bernabeu will look like if Klopp thinks it is hopeless and play a bunch of kids and reserves.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From what I recall / watched, Real were far better tonight than any game they played in the Euro Cup last season and they bloody won it - scary!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did Klopp look angry or sad?
He was clapping Madrids second vigorously and then smiling for a sustained period for the 5th. Strange fella - plays a character for me.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My Palace supporting mate needs Inter and City tomorrow for 8 grand. It’s a 8/8 accumulator.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Undoubtedly fun but could see Liverpool joined by Chelsea Spurs on being able to concentrate on the league and European qualification.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What struck me was the quality of refereeing was so much higher. He had a great game. Astonishing that Liverpool went 2-0 up, they were absolutely battered.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be fair to Liverpool, they’ll probably be giving it their absolute all in the cup now to try and get some silverwear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here