[Football] Champions' league final issues

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Some on here should be utterly ashamed at pre-judging the situation. Some really nasty prejudices being shown here.

Exactly.

68591915b754b927b128f5d37819464b.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I see reports of both sets of fans causing trouble….I don’t see a balanced thread …just a continuation of the kick in on the Dover thread …still if u don’t mind total bias do carry on

Yes both sets. And they said on TV there are 10 Liverpool fans to every one Madrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Some on here should be utterly ashamed at pre-judging the situation. Some really nasty prejudices being shown here.

Yep. Doubt Gary Lineker and other media who can’t get in turned up without a ticket to try it on and they can’t get in, and one even peppered sprayed! Undoubtably there are thousands idiots who have turned up and trying it on. Seems to be the modern trend now. Who knew buying and having an actual ticket would become old skool?!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
People blaming it all on Liverpool fans. There are also Madrid fans doing the same. Do you know what would have prevented this? Some actual organisation from UEFA. The fact the official statement for delaying the game is due to fans turning up late shows they know they ****ed up.

Yep! :thumbsup:

Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 20.33.27.png

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Will it kick off before midnight?

Well there's a Spanish team involved.

The closer KO gets to midnight, the more it swings in their favour :thumbsup:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If you're a Liverpool fan trying to force your way in without a ticket into a crowded game you seriously need to go home and take a very long look in the mirror.

It's the same with every set of fans, the ones causing problems seem to be local Parisians than Liverpool fans from recent reports, so actually they are seeming to be rather blameless.

Removed due to explanation above

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yes both sets. And they said on TV there are 10 Liverpool fans to every one Madrid.

Some even boasting about taking a speed boat across the channel because couldn’t otherwise get there! If true, it’s getting a bit silly now - I blame the internet, everyone what’s five mins of fame and competes for idiocy.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Tear gas was rightfully banned as a riot control tool in a lot of developed countries for a long while because it creates panic and danger. To see it used in a circumstance like this is... militarisation of the police gone too far. Saves a lot of money I guess, you can have a few hundred officers instead of a few thousand if you allow them to gas crowds.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The main camera angle is shit.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tear gas was rightfully banned as a riot control tool in a lot of developed countries for a long while because it creates panic and danger. To see it used in a circumstance like this is... militarisation of the police gone too far. Saves a lot of money I guess, you can have a few hundred officers instead of a few thousand if you allow them to gas crowds.

You’ve not been to France, have you? They used it at a Paris gig I was at in the late 80s. Standard Gendarmerie

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Also seen on Twitter that there’s Parisian locals giving it a go to get in without tickets too. Definitely not just Liverpool fans causing this.

Absolutely not although I would expect Liverpool fans to have a better grasp of the risks than most set of fans.

But the "typical scousers" is obviously cheap shit - there are locals, Pool-fans, Madrid-fans all involved in this, and the main cause when a big event likes this goes tits up is obviously the organisers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports