Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions league draw

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Expect all english teams to qualify. Man city should beat Ajax and Dortmund.

I dunno..... Dortmund have got class all the way through the team - Hummels and Subotic in their back line, Bender, Gotze, Gundogen in midfield, That polish fella up front (can't remember his name!), They're a good side, and shouldn't be underestimated. I'm going to go for a shock and say it will be City and Dortmund to qualify from that group .

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Pity Malaga didn't draw an English team, last I heard they had a couple of thousand ex-pat season ticket holders. Also would be a nice away fixture.

Who the hell are cluj ( clunge ) ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Udinese chairman isnow going to go even more ballistic at that Brazilian kiddie who pitifully chipped his penalty into the Braga keeper's arms now :lol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
German football is so under-rated...technical, disciplined and check out their foreign v homegrown players ratio!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Who the hell are cluj ( clunge ) ?

I've actually been to Cluj. It's in Romania - it used to be run by a mad nationalist mayor who painted Romanian colours everywhere - even the kerbs were red, yellow and blue.

Didn't they play Chelski last year?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
SSN described it as "one of the most exciting draws in years", some corking groups, C+D are my faves, matchday 1 is going to be immense.

D

Deleted member 18477

I dunno..... Dortmund have got class all the way through the team - Hummels and Subotic in their back line, Bender, Gotze, Gundogen in midfield, That polish fella up front (can't remember his name!), They're a good side, and shouldn't be underestimated. I'm going to go for a shock and say it will be City and Dortmund to qualify from that group .

Dortmund are a very good team. I doubt city will beat them in Germany.

We'll see. Dortmund are a very good team yes but I think they'll lose all 3 away. So even If they won all 3 at home... Is 9 points enough? maybe..

Dortmund didn't make it out the group last year and they had all them players and kagawa and an easier group (with arsenal I think)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So basically Celtic are f**ked and Man City might be, but the other Brit teams are fine.

Write Celtic off at your peril, so long as they don't get the usual biased refereeing against them they've got a sporting chance.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Write Celtic off at your peril, so long as they don't get the usual biased refereeing against them they've got a sporting chance.

Original poster correct - thanks for coming, maybe next year celtic :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here