Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions League draw, some tasty games ahead.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Some very interesting games ahead, in particular United v Madrid and Ronaldos first return to Old Trafford since his departure. Arsenal v Munich will also be a great encounter. Thoughts?

Galatasaray v Schalke 04

Celtic v Juventus

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund

AC Milan v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Man Utd

Valencia v PSG

FC Porto v Malaga

First legs to be played 12/13/19/20th February, 2013

Second legs to be played 5/6/12/13th March, 2013

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
My main though is that this wont do our coefficient any good, thank god Chelsea won it last year so we should keep the four spots at the moment.

I find it hard to support United so will support Arsenal, and after both English teams inevitably get knocked out this round will be rooting for Dortmund.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Glad Manchester United got the toughest game possible. I think every runner-up wanted Malaga as they've overachieved so far. Can't see Arsenal getting past Bayern Munich but Lukas Podolski and Per Mertasacker know them well so the Gooners will play the right tactics.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Glad Manchester United got the toughest game possible. I think every runner-up wanted Malaga as they've overachieved so far. Can't see Arsenal getting past Bayern Munich but Lukas Podolski and Per Mertasacker know them well so the Gooners will play the right tactics.

Could've been tougher IMO they could've been away 2nd leg!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Some of those would be fit for a final, never mind Round of 16 games.

Just shows the abundance of talent we are fortunate to have in Europe, the Champions League is glorious, thrill a minute stuff, roll on February.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

D

Deleted member 18477

5 really good ties... 1 good one and 2 poorer ones. But for the round of 16 that is pretty decent!

Really looking forward to the Celtic v juve at park head... Madrid v Utd and arsenal v bayern!

Expect schalke, juve, bayern, Dortmund, Barca, PSG, Porto to progress. Man Utd can if they get it right away from home and don't go to old Trafford 2 behind. Really they need a draw or better IMO to progress though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here