[Albion] Champions League 23/24 Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Saka touched and cheats.

Jimmy Grimble

You can’t play anyone from the same association until the Quarter Finals.
With where Man U and Newcastle are in their CL groups, the Europa League could easily end up with 5 English sides in it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Now Jesus. Someone walking past you in a supermarket is likely to barge you harder. It’s f***ing pathetic from all players these days

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
With where Man U and Newcastle are in their CL groups, the Europa League could easily end up with 5 English sides in it.
Man Utd could be in trouble, they’ve got to play Bayern and win to have a realistic chance of even getting third place. The only thing they’ve got going for them is the game is at Old Trafford.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Watching Copenhagen v Man City (come on Copenhagen), which has reminded me that the last time I watched a Manchester team play in Copenhagen in the Champions League on telly was in an Irish Pub in Amsterdam that was full of Brighton fans. A similar result would be great but City have started strongly.

Dswinney

Dec 20, 2023
Ohio, USA
Watching Copenhagen v Man City (come on Copenhagen), which has reminded me that the last time I watched a Manchester team play in Copenhagen in the Champions League on telly was in an Irish Pub in Amsterdam that was full of Brighton fans. A similar result would be great but City have started strongly.
Would it not be in our best interest for city to win for more European spots in the league?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
0-1 Citeh. Been coming all game.
Citeh possession 78%. Copenhagen can't get the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports