lcimg-e3e119c1-1076-42b8-bc53-340a4c9c1a60.png

🫠

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
The always immaculately turned out Ali J versus the Great unwashed, there was only ever gonna be one winner 🏆

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Creditable draw for Newcastle, but honestly - they absolutely stank the place out. It was like Chris Hughton’s Albion away at a top side. Absolutely zero ambition, against a mediocre Milan side who got thumped 5-1 a couple of days ago.
I love the fact we know that RDZ would never, ever, resort to that style of football whoever we play. Really poor from Newcastle I thought after Milan got spanked 5-1 at the weekend

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Brilliant header from the Lazio keeper. Only caught the last half hour of the matches but felt like it needed that. Pretty predictable group stage outcomes.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Celtic 🤣🤣🤣

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not sure about this, tbh. He's been handy for Feyenoord since signing for them.
Raw ability wise he was never gash IMO. Miles more talent than Locadia.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Raw ability wise he was never gash IMO. Miles more talent than Locadia.
Indeed. Feyenoord won the league last year (from PSV), and this result half way through the season was crucial: Feyenoord were losing 2-0 at home to PSV with 10 minutes to play, when Ali J did his stuff - twice. The second was an absolute beauty:

And it's all very well accusing the Dutch league of being a farmers league, but the UEFA rankings say otherwise and this game was against another Champions League side anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here