Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ch£l$ki or Monaco?

Who do you want to win?

• Ch£l$ki

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Monaco

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • I have been watching "Traffic Cops" tonight.

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Who do you want to win?

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Chelski, although they bought thier way....I will support the Engish club all the way.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think it is clear who I want

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah chelsea with this one , i don't hate them that much i just prefer the gooners

plus it will shut up all the united fans 'ooh we where the last team to win the european cup'

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Brunning & hove albion said:
chelsea scum, lucky mother fuckers!

:safeway :D:D:D:D:D:D You'll lose the league too.....

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Monaco, I despise the way Chelsea have tried to just buy success (even though it gave us Leon). Also they are bankrolled (allegedly) by the Russian mafia and the way they have treated Ranieri is disgraceful.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hope Chelsea go all the way. They have a nucleus of fine english talent there. John Terry was awesome tonight and Lampard got better and better as the game went on. Plus in Glenn Johnson they have a future England full-back. Not sure about Parker yet, and playing him wide on the right ain't gonna do much for him, and Cole once again only got a bit-part.

But for Terry and Lampard in particular, they're getting fantastic European experience this season, and that can only be good for England in the summer.

The Russian utilities privatisation process was probably the biggest act of theft the world has ever seen, Abramovich stole his money from the Russian people. The Russian peasantry rightly own Frank Lampard and Joe Cole. I haven't a clue who funds Monaco, but frankly, unless it's the Nazis, then Monaco for me.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Easy 10 said:
I hope Chelsea go all the way. They have a nucleus of fine english talent there. John Terry was awesome tonight and Lampard got better and better as the game went on. Plus in Glenn Johnson they have a future England full-back. Not sure about Parker yet, and playing him wide on the right ain't gonna do much for him, and Cole once again only got a bit-part.

But for Terry and Lampard in particular, they're getting fantastic European experience this season, and that can only be good for England in the summer.

Wayne Bridge, apart from his goal last night, has been one of Chelsea's unsung heroes this season. If you are that good you will stay in the team, regardless of 'rotation policies' and Wayne Bridge has done really well this season. Personally I'd have him in the England team ahead of Ashley Cole

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeah, Wayne Bridge is a superb player and I think Scott Parker will also turn out to be an excellent signing.

On the other hand, I can't help thinking Joe Cole is rubbish and will be sold to a very ordinary team like Tottenham in the very near future.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Monaco are one of the most pointless sides in the whole world! I can't believe that people think that them beating Chelsea would be a sort of victory over a side constructed by a billionaires money. That's exactly what Monaco are! They are backed and funded by the Royal Family as a personal plaything. They should have been forcibly relegated after they won the championship after the French authorites tried to unravel their byzantine finances but yet again they escaped justice.
They play in a state of the art stadium with a car-park underneath the pitch. One of the top sides in France and how many punters do they get through the gates? Barely 8,000. They quite often get around 7,000 for league games. I want to see Olympique Lyonnais reach the final, not bloody AS Monaco who would take around 3,000 fans to the Champions League final.

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
Money does buy SOME success after all.....:glare:
MONACO to win please
Perhaps the Albion should forget Falmer and look at building on top of the NCP behind Churchill Square..:lolol:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Chelsea for me. I didnt care which English team progressed in the competition(Manure excepted). And i thought Chelsea deserverd to beat the Arse(ooer sounds like something off footballers wives that:p )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here