Celtic pre season Tour Australia

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd be laughing harder, if I was a Celtic fan, that these knobs had spunked their beer money, on it to be honest. Feeble.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
although the shed may have been a good laugh for this game it is usually mongsville central........the only ground i have heard the c word being used ad-infinitum in chants /songs.....not very exotic at all.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
What makes it even better is
1)The reaction of the ginger dwarf bigotted numpty (aka Neil Lennon) who complained about it ...come 12,000 miles out here and you still get reminded of it... or something similar

and

2)The Perth Manager (Ian Ferguson -ex Rangers) who said. 'Och, it's just a bit of harmless fun. The lads put in a bit of money for it. I myself chucked in a weeks wages'.

Superb......

To say that Rangers have the upper hand and have really got under the mank mob's skin is a wee bit of an understatement.

TNBA

TTF

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
although the shed may have been a good laugh for this game it is usually mongsville central........the only ground i have heard the c word being used ad-infinitum in chants /songs.....not very exotic at all.

The c word is only used in one chant. And last time I checked you don't go to the singing section if you want something exotic...

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
article-0-001EEFD700000258-195_468x321.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was at the game and thought it was hilarious. I think I was standing next to the only three guys with Rangers shirts in the whole stadium!

That is what Ibrox will be like next season once the new sectarianism laws start to take effect...just to even things out, that is what Celtic Park will be like too!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The c word is only used in one chant. And last time I checked you don't go to the singing section if you want something exotic...

agreed mate , but when your kid turns round to you and asks you what a c..t is then you will get what i mean.........cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports