Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic? o/t

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Why have they kicked off at about 6pm when they are at home ???

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
How can they complain about the pen they gave away? Hooper chest charged the guy FCS!

Massive crowd too from a club where 9 to 5 is a Dolly Parton film. Only two days after giro day too? Hmm wonder where they all are?

Pathetic!

They are all Neil Lennon. So when he gets sacked , pretty soon, they can all leave as well.

Cheered me up after a near suicidal Tuesday evening!

TNBA

TTF

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
How can they complain about the pen they gave away? Hooper chest charged the guy FCS!

Massive crowd too from a club where 9 to 5 is a Dolly Parton film. Only two days after giro day too? Hmm wonder where they all are?

Pathetic!

They are all Neil Lennon. So when he gets sacked , pretty soon, they can all leave as well.

Drinking Buckie and chasing the dragon, no doubt!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rangers fans taking the piss out of Celtic in Europe after losing in the first round in not one but TWO European competitions themselves. You couldn't make it up.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Pathetic!

Drinking Buckie and chasing the dragon, no doubt!!

Buckfast gets you fuckedfast :thumbsup::drink:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Because Italian TV asked for that and the Lazio game to be staggered so that they could show both live.

Not quite right. It's standard throughout the EL that one set of games kicks off at 6 and the others at 8.05. An attempt to maximise exposure for the competition. They'd be better off playing the games on non CL weeks on tues/weds though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here