Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2012***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Surely Bradley Wiggins has not lowered himself to this ?

You are joking I hope
That is f***ing absurd. Wiggins is A-list at the moment, Addlinton not far behind. They stick out like sort thumbs from the usual shower of has-beens, never-will-bes and ITV2 twats.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Usual fayre, a smattering of low level soap " stars ", a fading comedian, a couple from sport, some bird with big tits and someone who is regarded as "edgy " a la Starr, Rotten... and this time it's Jones.

How many more times can we see people terrified by Mealworms, baby Crocs, Stick Insects and eating knobs, bollocks and slime and still think it is entertaining ?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Starting a week tomorrow

Line up declared

Trinny and Susannah

Pussycat Dolls star and Nicole Scherzinger’s pal Ashley Roberts

TOWIE’s Maria Fowler

Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan

Eastenders star Ricky Groves

Singer Grace Jones

Kate Middleton’s cousin Katrina Darling

Comedian Brian Conley

Author and MP Louise Mensch.

Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington

Medal-winning cyclist Bradley Wiggins

Darts player Eric Bristow.

Are you sure about this list? No Nadine Dorries there and Mensch will not be there

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
my girlfriend is not impressed that there is no male talent and us lads have loads to look at, she is trying to ban it from the house now.

Different websites all have different lists so none truly accurate till Sunday comes along. One rumour was that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be on it, but he's come out and denied it on twitter!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My TV highlight of the year. Unfortunately lumped in retrospectively with all that reality nonsense, this is quite simply the greatest game show ever devised.

Take a smattering of Z list celebrities and give them the chance of a few years of panto or a descent into a lower depth of obscurity from which they crawled up from.

Genius. I love it more for the fact that younger generations simply don't get it.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
David Haye will bottle the first bushtucker trial with a dodgy toe, no doubt.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I bloody love I'm A Celebrity. I have no interest in the people themselves and the fact most of them are barely Z list and are just there to get themselves in the spot light - but love the format of the show, Ant and Dec, and the trials especially. Can't wait.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Poor line up so far, Colin Baker now has more chins than a Chinese phone book . I suppose they will drop a couple more controversial characters in later.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
View attachment 35920
Might have to watch a bit of that. Flanagan is filth and more than happy to get her ample breastage into a bikini.

And heres one without Photoshopping

fhmhelen.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here