Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Celebrity 2023

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nearly that time for the 2nd best TV show of the year, and another nod that Xmas/Winterval is just around the corner. It's time for Celebrity!!

:banana:

It looks like season 23 could be the best ever judging by the rumoured line-up.

Nigel Farage
Olivia Attwood
Tyrone Dobbs
Josie Gibson
Jamie-Lynn Spears
Denise Van Outen
The Vivienne
Frankie Dettori
Brian Deane
Jimmy Nail
'Marvellous' Marvin Humes
Nick Pickard
Pauline Quirke
Sonia Fowler
Alec Beresford

All starts next Sunday at 9pm.

:clap:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Nice touch making Sonia Fowler so we all know it is. I hope she brings her trumpet.
Plus all her medical knowledge from midwifery to performing life saving operations using an old biro, counselling skills and all round expert on everything status will save the production company a fortune in staff costs!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Having looked at the actual list, I would prefer this one.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looking at that lineup, I’m rooting for the venomous spiders

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
In the list of the dull Marvin Humes is King. What a boring man. How he managed to pull Rochelle from the Saturday's i'll never know.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If Nigel Farage is in, not a chance I'll be watching at all this year. That **** makes my skin crawl.
This, I'm afraid. I normally watch the show, but pretty much everything about that guy does my head in, so it's a 'no' from me.

Interesting (but completely unsurprising) to see that someone who continuously rails against the 'mainstream media', would take the money from one of the biggest and best examples of, er, mainstream media. And on one of its most popular shows. His supporters – if they had two brain cells to rub together – would be conflicted about the whole thing too, but instead I'm anticipating an outpouring of support from that section of society if it actually happens.

Twats.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's nearly time.....

Popcorn 🍿 at the ready

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here