[Help] Caught masterbating by the missus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
A friend of mine was working in Chapel rd, worthing and looked out of her office window, to see a scaffolder in a van with his pole in his hand. He had erected this within the van, and was stopped at a crossing while young ladies crossed the road.
She was a broad minded friend but she couldn't see past the old ladies that could have spotted him. She reported this to the police, where they went around and embarrassed the feck out of him in front of his girlfriend. Whatever happened to their relationship we never knew.

Unless anyone knows on here......was it you??? Late 80's early 90's.

The guy in our circle or friends was always know as the Worthing wa**er.

I used to be known as the walleye wanker but that is another story altogether.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
A friend of mine was working in Chapel rd, worthing and looked out of her office window, to see a scaffolder in a van with his pole in his hand. He had erected this within the van, and was stopped at a crossing while young ladies crossed the road.
She was a broad minded friend but she couldn't see past the old ladies that could have spotted him. She reported this to the police, where they went around and embarrassed the feck out of him in front of his girlfriend. Whatever happened to their relationship we never knew.

Unless anyone knows on here......was it you??? Late 80's early 90's.

The guy in our circle or friends was always know as the Worthing wa**er.

Neil Shipperley?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50839639

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Medical research has found that men who ejaculate 21 times a month or more tend to be at a lower chance of prostate cancer. Show her that. Also, why is she upset in the first place? No matter how much sex there is in a relationship, guys are still going to do it.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Medical research has found that men who ejaculate 21 times a month or more tend to be at a lower chance of prostate cancer. Show her that. Also, why is she upset in the first place? No matter how much sex there is in a relationship, guys are still going to do it.

Yes. I’m suspicious about this one too. There is more than this than meets the eye. Could the wrister have been found with a picture of the Missus’ mother whilst engaging in onanism or was it something much more sinister, such as a photo of Liz Truss?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Very much this, need to stir the tanks regularly, keep it fresh.
If you don’t use, you lose it [emoji1303]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Once you go down a path in a relationship that you some how no longer **********, then forever will it control your destiny.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sorry, on nsc I can say piss and *******, ejaculate but not master-bate? Are you kidding me? :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I remember once being caught w***ing over an ex girlfriend.

Well I still had the key, but didn't remember her being such a light sleeper :wink:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I understand the missus being upset …… in B & Q of all places

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
so, erm, a friend of mine was caught doing you know what

Wondered if anyone else were ever in that predicament? He didn't have good reasons when confronted, because of the panic trying to hide everything so obvious was lying.

Any good advice on how how to patch things up as she's quite upset?
Was your 'friend' watching the gymnastics or the swimming when he was caught?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Being caught by my sister at 14 in the bathroom was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life. The jazz mag belonged to my dad. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports