[Help] Caught masterbating by the missus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
so, erm, a friend of mine was caught doing you know what

Wondered if anyone else were ever in that predicament? He didn't have good reasons when confronted, because of the panic trying to hide everything so obvious was lying.

To be fair, at least it was only his missus. Imagine being this poor ******* in Pompeii, subjected to spending the rest of eternity caught in the act of knocking one out. Talk about bad timing....

pompeii-man-masturbate-before-volcano-explosion-1499951985.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is that a mispelling in the title of your thread, or have we all misinterpreted the nature of your sexual misdemeanour and you're actually a sexual submissive who doesn't know their place?

I think given that he was caught, it should be Amatuerbating

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
now, now, no need for that. I'm* in the doghouse right now

Edit: *my friend

I REALLY hope your 'friend's wasn't in an actual dog house banging one out....Now that would be a bit weird.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I once worked for a small firm of accountants that shared a building with a similar sized firm.
One Bank holiday Monday one of the partners of the firm I worked for went into the office to catch up on some stuff.
On arriving into the reception area a partner of the other firm was caught walking around reading the post in one hand but masturbating with the other.
Rather than be embarrassed about it the guy boasted to his colleagues that he'd been caught w@nking in the office.
It was named w@nk holiday Monday after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports