Votes: 88 45.6%
  • Cat

Votes: 87 45.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

Jospeh

Oct 28, 2016
Does anyone know of any dog agility clubs in Brighton or surrounding areas? Getting a puppy in a couple of weeks and keen to get her into agility when she is old enough. Couldn't find any on google which surprised me.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Does anyone know of any dog agility clubs in Brighton or surrounding areas? Getting a puppy in a couple of weeks and keen to get her into agility when she is old enough. Couldn't find any on google which surprised me.

I can put you in touch with a friend that is involved in this.
If you send me a PM with your email or mobile number I will pass the details on.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Cats cause catastrophic damage to native wild life, they need to be kept inside their own yard or exterminated.

That's why dogs are better.

Their effect is overstated. Certainly when it comes to birds. Even the RSPB state there is no scientific proof they have an effect on the bird population.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
This is a picture of Coco the bird murdering feline psychopath lying in wait for her midday victim.
I had to man up and have her put to sleep at the turn of the year as she started finally losing her fight against cancer.The hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. She's now asleep forever in our back garden.
(N.B. She never caught birds as mice were her chosen plaything.)
coco1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here