Casper

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
made a wonderful double save today yet no thread................funny if he had made a cock up we would be into page 30 something now of experts all claiming what a liability and crap goalie he is !!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ist caller on the phone in, Bill? said he spoke to him after the game and he was dressed ina track suit and standing at the rear of the coach but didnt get on it why was that, anybody able to give us some inside info.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Ist caller on the phone in, Bill? said he spoke to him after the game and he was dressed ina track suit and standing at the rear of the coach but didnt get on it why was that, anybody able to give us some inside info.

Is this a trick question, did Bill go home by train?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What are you lot on about. Bill said he spoke to him (Casper) who wasnt dressed in a suit or similar but was wearing a tracksuit and didnt get on the team coach, what is the problem with that.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What are you lot on about. Bill said he spoke to him (Casper) who wasnt dressed in a suit or similar but was wearing a tracksuit and didnt get on the team coach, what is the problem with that.

He did play for Leeds............not that far from Carlisle.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Irrespective of a 'great double save' today, I still don't rate him as a keeper and didn't before we even signed him. I have only seen two games so far but he doesn't seem confident and I don't think the back four have much faith in him.

Time will tell.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Casper was as reliable as you would want yesterday and kept us in the game on at least two occasions.

I spoke to him after the game, he was indeed in a tracksuit, but i dont see why that was metioned by bill, the entire squad were in tracksuits!

I asked Casper about the Rochdale game, he said that he thought it was a Rochdale player running in and therefore punched it. This reminded me of others on here at the time sayiing that Rochdale shouldn't have been allowed to wear their purple kit as there was a clash!

Today he earned us a point imho, so thats one of the two dropped points against Rochdale made up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Given that the phone in occurred so soon after full time, and the caller had already seen casper in the car park, I would presume, casper was just popping out to collect something from the coach. I can't see any other likely reason (what could have been so bad to have fallen out with anyone over that he'd storm out so quickly?)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Given that the phone in occurred so soon after full time, and the caller had already seen casper in the car park, I would presume, casper was just popping out to collect something from the coach. I can't see any other likely reason (what could have been so bad to have fallen out with anyone over that he'd storm out so quickly?)

That naked charity calender was mentioned...

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
Although I think Casper is Albion's second choice keeper at the club, he played well yesterday apart from one small fumble. His double save in the first half saw the Albion fans stand and applaud and Casps deserved that.
Deserves to keep the shirt for Tuesday's game and hopefully competition between him and Breadvan will keep them both on their A game.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Good to see Casper getting a bit of praise after so much criticism. I'm not his biggest fan but two clean sheets in a row will do his confidence the world of good.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I spoke to him after the game, he was indeed in a tracksuit, but i dont see why that was metioned by bill, the entire squad were in tracksuits!

From what Bill said it appearred as if there was something ominous about the fact that he was outside of the coach ina track suit. So perhaps he rang the alarm bells for no apparent reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports