Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Casper Angkergren

Skills

Aug 4, 2008
Brighton
I've just seen him sitting outside Starbucks Buckingham Palace Road. The players have training today in Brighton. Interesting!?! Who is he signing for?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
At most Football Clubs the older players have a slightly lighter training schedule with more days off than the rest of the squad. He might have other commitments that require him to be in London today and Gus has given him the day off or maybe with the squad travelling up on Friday morning they have all got today off so they can have 2 days training before they go?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Perhaps Barnsley should consider taking him on loan.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Players have just had 2 days off, so maybe a later session today? Did you not ask him ?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I saw him out at a pub in the Lanes on Saturday night with Nooney. Nooney is a legend... always has time for a word with Brighton fans

I assume you saw Super Hans too.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Players definitely had training today but as mentioned have had a few days off.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Was he smoking a fag? Was there any sign of an illiterate journalist, sorry meant blogger, hiding behind the bushes stalking him? If the answer to either of these is no then it wasn't him :)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Twitter just now:
[MENTION=24657]matty[/MENTION]Sparrow10 last time u ask me to go for a coffee and not showing up.! Don't moan when u don't get an invite next time #shambles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here