Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cash Only

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
My last post on this, as either you're being deliberately obtuse, or you simply aren't reading what I've posted.

I'm sure contactless is fine, for those who have contactless cards.

I don't, and I won't have a contactless card before the start of next season, I'm sure there are lots like me.

That means that without ecash, all those will have to use cash, or chip and pin.

Slower queues.

Less sales.

I carry cash, cheques, ST card, Amex card, credit card & 3 contactless debit cards from Lloyds, Barclays & TSB. The last 3 have 20 million cheque account holders so sales won't be less, which tinpot bank are you with that is years behind the curve?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
My last post on this, as either you're being deliberately obtuse, or you simply aren't reading what I've posted.

I'm sure contactless is fine, for those who have contactless cards.

I don't, and I won't have a contactless card before the start of next season, I'm sure there are lots like me.

That means that without ecash, all those will have to use cash, or chip and pin.

Slower queues.

Less sales.

Any particular reason why you can't phone your bank and get a new contactless card before the next home game? They are all the rage these days you know and you don't have to wait till the old card expires to get one.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Any particular reason why you can't phone your bank and get a new contactless card before the next home game? They are all the rage these days you know and you don't have to wait till the old card expires to get one.
I imagine he can't be bothered to waste 20 minutes of his life hanging on the phone waiting to speak to some fool in Bangalore that has to repeat everything :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm loving the use of my contactless card, but it's been a slight bother for my piggy bank and the homeless thanks to me never having loose change any more. I also miss the rhythmic jangle of my pockets as I idle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here