cash converters

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
just a thought. is there a cash converters or similar near Brighton Station and more importantly does anyone know if they cash benefit giros. would be pointless going into Brighton early if they didnt but if i knew for sure it may be worth it so that i could have a couple of beers to complete the day:drink:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
may phone around a few in morning and see if any luck. at worst i am borrowing my fare as vcant cash giro but would be good to have a few before game. will see how it goes. found cash converters number so may just phone them in morning

D

Deleted User X18H

gwpdylan said:
one at st james street i have just discovered. is that seven dials
oh my good gawd is he avin a laugh:lolol: in a word son no

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
thats very kind of you mate...guess i walk in pub and shout "this ones on pasty" lol...now that may cost you a few bob if everyone respondede haha. but very kind of you

D

Deleted User X18H

there is not a Cash Converters type thing at the dials the very thought !! try London scroad .....don't go Tom Hark lives that way I believe, be sure to take a flick knife

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
pasty said:
Preston Brewery Tap

i gues, being sherlock holmes that its not far from preston park station? this i s where you tell me its in hove lol

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There's a cash for cheques type place on Queen's Road, can't remember where exactly but I'm sure there is one. The only other ones I can think of are on London Road somewhere opposite Somerfield, and in Western Road, opposite Norfolk Square.

No idea what they'll cash though. Cash Converters are in St James's Street, the ideal outlet for flogging the proceeds of your latest burglary, or whatever other hot stuff you need to get rid of quickly

;) :p

macky

Dec 28, 2004
gwpdylan said:
:thumbsup:
got to allow myself some pleasures in life :lolol:
well its your money do want you want with it
but paying 10 per cent or what ever converters charge seems
stupid to me how come you aint got no pals that will stand you a drink or two

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports