Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carlos Baleba

Dec 29, 2011
The reality is he's currently playing at a higher level than Caicedo was at the same age. He probably could do with a loan to aid his development.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Like a number of players we’re having to rely on at present, he is in the ‘early Mac Allister period’:

IMG_3974.jpeg

I suspect he’ll reach a very high level and retire with top level winners medals. But for now, he is a work-in-progress. He is still learning. We might have to wait a few years for his potential to shine through.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He's not ready for the Premier League.

(according to RDZ)
Ah, I think that’s a double bluff, yes injuries have thrust him into to the first team probably quicker than RDZ would have liked, but I think his comment to the press was a psychological dig at Baleba, much like the recent Gilmour interview when Billy said the manager was on his back and it drove him forward.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Moder will take the available place soon.
Would rather see more minutes for Jakub first.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Ah, I think that’s a double bluff, yes injuries have thrust him into to the first team probably quicker than RDZ would have liked, but I think his comment to the press was a psychological dig at Baleba, much like the recent Gilmour interview when Billy said the manager was on his back and it drove him forward.
It’s not though. Just have to watch him to know that’s true. He makes a fair few positional and decision making errors. Expected but he is not yet quite ready for PL. He is going to be brilliant though - Just very raw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here