Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carlos Baleba SINGS a 5-year deal

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'm ignoring all the skills and focusing on the fact it's a long time since we had such a Big Unit in midfield.
Noice.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Crikey he actually looks like he'll be an upgrade on both Biss and Caicedo.
I think you might be getting a bit carried away there.

But he did have a good debut.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Like his run in the middle, ran into trouble and then chased down the ball to win it back which then made the 3rd goal.

Big, strong, tenacious, skilled and only 19. Very early doors but looks like the production line is still going strong. TB, PBOBE, DW etc.. at their finest.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
First glimpse of him and he was bloody brilliant. Just based on this performance, he has the potential to be better than Moises.

Boy we could have done with him against those Greek bruisers. But we have him now and it’s another big piece to add to RDZ’s armoury

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Like his run in the middle, ran into trouble and then chased down the ball to win it back which then made the 3rd goal.

Big, strong, tenacious, skilled and only 19. Very early doors but looks like the production line is still going strong. TB, PBOBE, DW etc.. at their finest.
…which earnt a big slap on the back from Dunk, before the skipper moved on to congratulate KM

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m not going to get carried away after20 minutes on the pitch, but he’s clearly the next big thing and a future ballon d’or winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here