Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carlos Baleba SINGS a 5-year deal

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Be interesting to see whether he starts tonight, for Lille.
At the pre match presser the Lille manager states that he may go before the end of the window, whereas he is more confident of retaining their star striker, Jonathan David.
Baleba is indeed on the bench for this evening's match. David starts.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
On the bench because he's not actually ready for consistent first team football ergo we aren't spunking £30 million on him.
Caicedo was part of a dreadful Beerschot team before he came back here, a players individual attributes seem more important to our scouting team, horses for courses type stuff.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Unused sub.

Lille wrapping him in cotton wool, unlike Ajax with Kudus.
Fair play to Ajax. They said last week he’ll keep playing while he’s still with them.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
While I understand the point that we need to wait till the window closes unlike with Potter RDZ is far more outspoken. He said he wanted an ‘important’ midfield signing should Caicedo go and one other position. He’s made his position very clear and so with two months of the window gone and just a week left I think people are entitled to feel a little uneasy at the mood music coming out of Naylor et al.
Absolutely 👍

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I like the style of this rumour. No noddy photoshopped picture of the lad wearing our shirt, no YouTube video with shit music or amateur voice over, no barely understandable text translation and no twat called Fab. The slightly wonky and grainy photo with the "I dont know who this guy is" vibe is just perfect.

10/10
Where’s Enrest when you need him?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I take it he wasn't on that flight from Lille to Biggin Hill the other day then?
Why is everyone on about Biggin Hill in this window? Surely a private jet from anywhere in Europe would still land at Shoreham with Gatwick being another much closer viable alternative?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here