Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle Player Ratings

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Listen again:

Dickinson WAS RUBBISH against Stockport. Not compared to Forster, or Murray, or any other striker we have had in the last 10 years.

He had a bad game full stop. His control was dreadful. He kept giving the ball away when attempting link up play. Simple as that.

I can completely see the qualities a Heskey-style player provides, and if you'd read closer you'd notice I said I think he'll come good, making your dig at me baseless.

Still, carry on regardless.

Dig at you? I don't see your name, or a quote of yours, in my post. You didn't even bring up murray, did you?

Psychologists might say you have a guilty conscience.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kuipers - 8

Virgo - 6 - looked shaky at right-back, need Whingy back rather soon
Elphick - 6
Tunnicliffe - 7
El-Abd - 6 - battled, determined, chased-down, although everyone was gasping when he hoofed the ball up in the air and it went backwards

Bennett - 6 - really quiet
Crofts - 6
Dicker - 7
A. Davies - 8 - how refreshing it is to have good set-pieces delivered. Sign him up

Forster - 9
Dickinson - 6

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Is Crofts one of those players who you don't see being showy but who just does a good job every game? These types rarely get big scores in player ratings but they are the spine of the team.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Is Crofts one of those players who you don't see being showy but who just does a good job every game? These types rarely get big scores in player ratings but they are the spine of the team.

The same types who get called a 'joke' and given 5 just because they don't have a massive afro, a exotic sounding name or score a backheeled goal every other game?

Yep, that's the type.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kuipers - 8

Virgo - 6 - looked shaky at right-back, need Whingy back rather soon
Elphick - 6
Tunnicliffe - 7
El-Abd - 6 - battled, determined, chased-down, although everyone was gasping when he hoofed the ball up in the air and it went backwards

Bennett - 6 - really quiet
Crofts - 6
Dicker - 7
A. Davies - 8 - how refreshing it is to have good set-pieces delivered. Sign him up

Forster - 9
Dickinson - 6

Agree , except that FDM should get a 9 rating and in my opinion was joint MOM with Foz. Dicko is one of those players who one moment looks clumsy and the next inspires us with his skills. subs : OGH 6 , Thornhill - unrated , not on long enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here