Carlisle... March of the BHAlbas

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Cant bloody wait, as long as we play better than last season, one of the worst displays i have ever seen from an albion side.

Aug 15, 2003
Falkirk, Scotland
Some of us are planning on getting the 18:11 from Carlisle back to Edinburgh. A few others will be going back via Glasgow using the train. A few car loads coming down as well.

We'll be in the usual pub from mid-day onwards. PM me if you need more informaton.

Most of us are from the Central Belt from Glasgow - Falkirk - Clackmannshire & Edinburgh. Although we have some from Perth, Dundee & near Aberdeen.

Don't forget to visit our website Bhalba or facebook page - Bhalba Scottish Seagulls for more information or to sign up as a friend.

Zed Seagull

Some of us are planning on getting the 18:11 from Carlisle back to Edinburgh. A few others will be going back via Glasgow using the train. A few car loads coming down as well.

We'll be in the usual pub from mid-day onwards. PM me if you need more informaton.

Most of us are from the Central Belt from Glasgow - Falkirk - Clackmannshire & Edinburgh. Although we have some from Perth, Dundee & near Aberdeen.

Don't forget to visit our website Bhalba or facebook page - Bhalba Scottish Seagulls for more information or to sign up as a friend.

Take it i'm the "near Aberdeen" one then??? Heh Heh!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I should bloody well think so, you're all about 5 minutes away!!

I doubt Albaman's coming though - poor attitude that boy has...

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
'ang abaht...anyone driving back to Aberdeen way? Could be a lot more interesting than the train.

Can hardly believe I am getting an earlier train out of Euston than Raven and Jamie. I'll probably be pissed by half ten, singing loudly by 11.30 and crying into my Guinness by lunchtime...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quick Question.

What does BHALBA actually stand for? (I've guessed the first bit) can't see it on your site.

Cheers

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Alba is the Scottish Gaelic name for Scotland. It is similar to the Irish (Albain), Manx (Nalbin), Cornish (Alban) and Welsh (Yr Alban) words for Scotland. Hence also the early classical name Albion.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks BHAFC99.

You get an education on NSC!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll be there too. Only £11 return from Leeds, and I get the joy of the Settle to Carlisle railway...

Due to connection times we are returning via Manchester (£8 single). On the way there my single tkt from Leeds to Carlisle is £23.10 :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports