Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BHA 0 3 Gillingham

• BHA 1 3 Gillingham

• BHA 2 3 Gillingham

• Total voters

So the Albion will be playing Gillingham at the Amex on Tuesday night, for our first cup game. Will be interesting to see what team Gus puts out & whether he will give the cup games a little more priority than last year.

Will also be interesting to see what the crowd will be & how many from Kent will decide to visit our new venue. Personally I think a crowd of 10,000 would be very good considering.

So back to the Score Predictor - 28 people correctly predicted the right score against Doncaster. Will any of you continue your momentum & correctly predict the next game? Even if you didn't get the right score, it doesn't matter - the season is long & it's just for fun.

As always - it's over to you!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have gone with a narrow 1-0 for the Albion, wont be the same side, i reckon we are going to see a different back 4 as he wont want to risk Greer or Dunk, So I think it will be Brez, Painter, Cook, Vincelot, Tarrico, Noone, Narvarro, Bridcut, Casky, Barnes, Berkamp. Based upon that I think it will be 1-0, all teams coming to the Amex will want to put up a performace.
And when I brought my travel voucher after the game Saturday the guy siad they had sold almost 16500 tickets.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2-0
17,123 crowd
should be a good game and might just might turn into a goalfest

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
going for my bog standard 2-1 defeat again

and 13,601

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
5-1 Barnes 2, Hoskins 2, Dunk - Whelpdale getting a consolation and 15,000 attendance

I have gone with a narrow 1-0 for the Albion, wont be the same side, i reckon we are going to see a different back 4 as he wont want to risk Greer or Dunk, So I think it will be Brez, Painter, Cook, Vincelot, Tarrico, Noone, Narvarro, Bridcut, Casky, Barnes, Berkamp. Based upon that I think it will be 1-0, all teams coming to the Amex will want to put up a performace.
And when I brought my travel voucher after the game Saturday the guy siad they had sold almost 16500 tickets.

Well played Chucky. You are the early leader having correctly predicted both games scores correct so far. There are 29 people with one score right. So can you make it three on the trot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here