Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff to snap up Robinson

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
I spoke to someone close to Steve Brown on Friday night - who also knows Robbo and they said that he would love to sign for the Albion -'but they (Albion) haven't got any money'. Also confirmed that Brown wanted to sign for us but we took eleven days to get back to him, and he had just said yes to Reading just a few hours before we finally went back. I get the impression that it was Hinsh he was dealing with but it wasn't his fault?!?!! - Brown seemed to like him.

:shootself

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
berkshire seagull said:
Christ we waited ages for coppell to sign and now its been a month and nout has happened and yes the players are being snapped up yet again.
Losing out to robinson is the last straw and i would love to no the truth when it comes out.:mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

For fecks sake calm down matey.

Coppell has a lot more nous than our previous manager - he is playing his steady in hand in this poker game.

Remember Premiersh1te loans will start being available shortly.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
berkshire seagull said:
Just get fed up with nout happening yet again!:shootself :eek: :rolleyes: :flameboun

What do you expect when Dick Tight has given Stevie Coppell another shite Budget?

The best we can hope for is some crap players in on loan, or decent ones like Sidwell and Rougier, that will f***-off and leave us in the shit again. We never will get any decent young players for the future with Dick Tight in charge!:nono: :mad:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mullers said:
What do you expect when Dick Tight has given Stevie Coppell another shite Budget?

The best we can hope for is some crap players in on loan, or decent ones like Sidwell and Rougier, that will f***-off and leave us in the shit again. We never will get any decent young players for the future with Dick Tight in charge!:nono: :mad:

:yawn:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
bigc said:
at least we wont be getting anyone of guy butters "quality"

i wouldnt be so sure. surely the reason we signed butters and kitson last year wasnt because we moved too soon in the transfer market but that we waited too long and had to panic buy a few days before the season kick off??!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
the right footed denilson said:
i wouldnt be so sure. surely the reason we signed butters and kitson last year wasnt because we moved too soon in the transfer market but that we waited too long and had to panic buy a few days before the season kick off??!

I think Guy Butters is quite good.

For an elephant.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
didnt butters appear in a movie, you know, the indiana jones film, he was the big rock thing that rolled after Indy:lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Really good point about not moving quickly enough last close season and ending up with panic buys...

We really must not wait too long this time round...

I seem to remember everyone writing exactly the same types of posts last season...

Surely, our club must have learnt their lesson?...

If not, then I for one will feel cheated of my season ticket money... still go tho!!...

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Is this encouraging?

Ananova:

Robinson ponders Cardiff move

John Robinson will decide whether to join Cardiff at the end of this week after being released by Charlton.

Bluebirds boss Lennie Lawrence has held talks with Robinson, who revealed that he is in talks with four other clubs and needs to consider his options carefully.

He said: "I need to make a decision by the end of this week and whatever it will be, it'll be down to a pure football reason - and not a financial one."

Story filed: 19:32 Monday 7th July 2003

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bakesy said:
People get yellow carded for bouncing old threads Bakesy. Naughty naughty.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Yorkie said:
People get yellow carded for bouncing old threads Bakesy. Naughty naughty.
Only if someone moans about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here