Cardiff game....where to park?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Ordered my Cardiff tickets today.
As I will be driving to the game, has anyone got some good advice on where to park safely within easy walking distance of the ground? As I naturally have some BHAFC badges on my car (....which in hindsight isn't such a bright move for away games....) anyone with knowledge of the do's and don'ts of the area would help.....thanks

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ordered my Cardiff tickets today.
As I will be driving to the game, has anyone got some good advice on where to park safely within easy walking distance of the ground? As I naturally have some BHAFC badges on my car (....which in hindsight isn't such a bright move for away games....) anyone with knowledge of the do's and don'ts of the area would help.....thanks

We parked in the stadium car park for away fans last season. Think it was only £5. About a 40 metre walk to the entrance turnstile....!

Edit; The car park was enclosed by the way.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I always park on the retail shopping site right next to the ground. It's free snd I havent been booked or towed and by the time I have bought a Subway for the journey home getting away is no problem

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Thanks guys....much appreciated.
Kiss of death alert....I really think we will win!

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
If you’re a regular down the City you’ll know that parking can be difficult. At Gôl we’re delighted to be able to offer fellow Cardiff City fans a fantastic parking offer.
If you park at the centre at a cost of only £5 you will receive a FREE bar voucher to the value of £% which can be used on the day of the match.

Increasingly, visiting supporters are using the parking facility, and the friendly atmosphere inside the centre gives you the opportunity to discuss the day’s match and the season as a whole with fans from other clubs. We actively welcome away fans and enjopy their company.

Unfortunately, spaces are extremely limited for midweek games but you shouldn’t have a problem getting a space on weekends or bank holidays.

Gol Centres Five a Side

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The last time I went to Cardiff I managed to park on what was to become the center circle of their ground. I suspect you have to park next door now.

kjgood

Drive directly to the ground, approach on sloper road, as you come to the ground there is a small side road leading to the stadium which is the away supporters car park. if you look on google map or earth, you'll see its just the stadium side of Leckwith depot and offices which is a bus station. Last time i was there it was free.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I always park on the retail shopping site right next to the ground. It's free snd I havent been booked or towed and by the time I have bought a Subway for the journey home getting away is no problem
I did this last time, no problems what so ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports