Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Get in there. I'm going to forgive that SSN f**kwit only because of the current scoreline. Askergren, Lionel Dunk and Anthony Barnes, what a clown.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Ashley Barnes is quality. I'm not entirely sure why, but he is. He'll develop into a Nicky Forster type, I'm sure of it.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No surprise there then... Claridge dont think we can make in championship playin tippy tappy football either :facepalm:

Tiki-taka.

"Tiki-taka ( commonly spelled tiqui-taca in Spanish; Spanish pronunciation: [ˈtiki ˈtaka] ) is a style of play in association football, characterised by metronomic short passing and movement, working the ball through various channels, and maintaining possession. The style is primarily associated with La Liga club FC Barcelona and the Spanish national team under managers Luis Aragonés and Vicente del Bosque. It is an evolution of the Total Football tactics deployed by teams like FC Barcelona and Ajax in the past."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki-taka

f***ing COME ON THE ALBION.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Comparing fivelive commentary to SCR I think they need to turn their effects mic up

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Are they singing "one-nil to the Albion' or one-nil to the Englerland' ??
Last time I was at Ninian Park in 2001, Bobby Z bashed one in the 1st half, we then started to sing '1-0 to the England'. Then all the Burberry Boys then kicked off and started throwing coins into our stand. Such a nice place, was Ninian Park!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here