Cardiff City vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Bloody lovely. In a change fom the usual Woking viewing spot I have the pleasure of taking this all in from South Africa tonight. Just logged in and thought I would do things the right way. Started from page 1 and worked my way up. Beautiful. The moaners gave the impression we were several thousand to nil down so to find we're one is superb. Keep it going lads. Tonight could be a very big night. Just hope we haven't conceded by the time I press the "post" button...

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
This stream commentator is either Cardiff or Palace.

if you're watching the astro supersport stream the commentator is Graham Beacroft, think he's a tranmere supporter but from the wirrel anyways ..... so its neither cardiff or palace :albion2:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Come on Bristol!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The one I am listening to sounds like Mike "Porky" Parry from Talksport? Is is Cardiff City TV? The guy is so biased.

Totally dismissed the wonder save from PIG by saying the ball hit him as he got in the way with the ball on its way into the net.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Steve claridge is such a cock on 5 extra.

Disagree, I have far more idea of what is going on in this game than I do when I listen to SCR and he has made some very valid points about our style of play and our lack of goal scoring chances in away games.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
The one I am listening to sounds like Mike "Porky" Parry from Talksport? Is is Cardiff City TV? The guy is so biased.

I think one of them is the dreadful Graham Beacroft (sp?) an occasional talk sport commentator, if it is he is a die hard Liverpool fan which might explain his love of Bellamy and the fact that he is shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports