Cardiff City match......will it be pay on the gate?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
£19 online now.

I think it's £21 if you pay on the gate, assuming POTG tickets are available. On a Tuesday night in February, there must be every chance they will be...

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
£19 online now.

I think it's £21 if you pay on the gate, assuming POTG tickets are available. On a Tuesday night in February, there must be every chance they will be...

Thanks Edna......
As I am not yet sure if I can get to Cardiff on the day would prefer the flexibility of POTG.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
There is a huge markup this season for away fans pay on the gate at Cardiff. I think it was around £46 for our lot.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Paid online at £19 each but they have not arrived yet. That was a week ago. Think there may be more attending than a normal mid week away as its half term.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There is a huge markup this season for away fans pay on the gate at Cardiff. I think it was around £46 for our lot.

I would imagine that's because you're classed as a top, top attraction at this level.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Paid online at £19 each but they have not arrived yet. That was a week ago. Think there may be more attending than a normal mid week away as its half term.

Don't panic, the game is three weeks away yet.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Don't panic, the game is three weeks away yet.

Yes, but I'm excited already - being exiled in the West Country, this (and Bristol City and, previously, Bristol Rovers and Swindon) are the only games I regularly get to.:smile:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Got a hotel booked so pretty excited about this one.

You haven't seen the hotel yet...

Not sure on plans at this stage as I've got the Tuesday and Wednesday off. I'm guessing it's not possible to get back via the train network after an evening game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports