Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff change to red

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Imagine bloom coming out and saying we are playing in red and white stripes next season this place would be in meltdown!!!

So red birds it is then

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
_60716646_cardiff_rebrand_combo624.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Apparently the new owners favourite colour and he said I own the club you do as I want.

Red is lucky in Japan/China i thought hence the change in colour as the owner comes from there I believe.

I could be wrong mind...

Suprised they didnt just change the away kit to red.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'll start it then:

You should have stayed blue
You should have stayed bluuuuueeeee
You stupid bastards
You should have stayed blue

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Money talks & bullshit walks. A pro red Cardiff fan could argue that the Welsh national team play in red & being the capital of Wales then red is suitable even if it is all about cash. Personally I think it stinks. If this was going on at the Albion I'd be Royally f***ed off. Once a blue always a blue

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Surely they wont sell any red kits if there's so much opposition to it. The stadium will be a sea of blue away kit still

and the Soul Crew have reinvented themselves as the K-pop Crew

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Just had a look on the other bounced thread and did not realise only a matter of weeks ago the club had assured the fans blue would remain and no rebranding would take place!!

Thank the heavens for bloom imagine if we had one of these far east owners tinkering with the setup from the comfort of the other side of the globe

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Cardiff have a huge debt and part of the deal was that the new owners pay off the debt in 5 years. Well they have a season left and it's a debt of about 77million.
They are in the red in every sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here