Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff away...

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Cardiff away - I'm going with a few pals. We have been allocated 2,000 tickets, how many do you think we'll take? Do you reckon we'll sell more than half of those?

Just wondering as there is limited parking for away fans and wanted to know weather to get there early to avoid parking dissapointment! Anyone been to Cardiff City Stadium before, parking easy enough?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Definitely take more than a thousand I'd have thought. New and impressive stadium against one of the Championship big boys.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Got mine today. Let's face it, no way we'll get anywhere near 2000 going to Cardiff midweek. If we can muster 1000 that's pretty good going.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Be impressed if we took 1000.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
We will do well to take 1,000. Wales on a Wednesday evening is hardly the most glamorous of away trips......
Absolutely no way will we sell out, or get within 500 for that matter.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I want to go but my problem is getting back to Bristol from the match afterwards, via public transport....figure this one out and I'll be going Me +1

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Aren't there direct trains from Cardiff to Bristol? Don't know what time they run to? Check the 'National Rail' website...:smile:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I want to go but my problem is getting back to Bristol from the match afterwards, via public transport....figure this one out and I'll be going Me +1

I know someone who is doing similar and he said there are a couple of trains that should get you back.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
600 will be a good effort.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I've got a spare ticket if anyone needs one. See the 'tickets for sale' section of NSC :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here