[Albion] Carabao Cup

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This is a terrible game

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
going simply by strength in depth squads its gotta be a Manchester (City) v London (Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs) final ... but then again who am I to say with my predictions track record

So far Burton v Forrest is an OK watch with Burton looking the most positive but it also looks like they couldn't buy a goal ... so odds on a pen shoot out ... see last part of above line for disclaimer

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So that's Bournemouth through to the last 8 for the 3rd time in the last 5 seasons.

2014-2015 - Championship winners, promoted to the Premier League, 90 points
2017-2018 - finished 12th in the Premier League
2018-2019 - currently 6th in the Premier League

Some evidence that league form isn't always adversely affected by a Cup run.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Does anyone actually care any more? Not being a dick as we were talking about it earlier and how The League Cup (as Milk, Rumbelows etc) used to mean something.

But that was when winning the FA Cup was like winning the league. Now this competition is just so......meh.

Got an alert on my phone "Tonight! The Carabao Cup with...." *swypes it away*

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Any lip readers just pick up the chat between the Chelsea boss and Frank ? Looked to me like ‘5or 6 and we will stop “ wonder what he meant ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chelsea loanee playing for Derby has just scored an own goal, you may remember him. Tomori.

He scored an own goal on his debut for us too!

Very unusual for a loan player to be allowed to feature against his parent club.

Derby back at 1-1. Goal fest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here