Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao Cup semi-finals

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Absolutely rampant. GAME OVER. Chelsea fans absolutely jubilant.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Glenn wants a coaching role, it seems.

Screenshot_2024-01-23-21-44-57-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This is so annoying, these show ponies needed the ref to beat us

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Why do you post this drivel? I get that you like to wind people up but geez!
To be fair I know quite a few Chelsea fans, I don't know a single Boro fan. I wouldn't say I am desperate for them to win but of the two I would prefer Chelsea (and then Liverpool to do them over in the final, but what a final that would be).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
To be fair I know quite a few Chelsea fans, I don't know a single Boro fan. I wouldn't say I am desperate for them to win but of the two I would prefer Chelsea (and then Liverpool to do them over in the final, but what a final that would be).
New rod for Christmas?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Cole Palmer is an OUTRAGEOUS talent.

:ohmy:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Cole Palmer is an OUTRAGEOUS talent.

:ohmy:
It’s COLD Palmer according to the illiterate little shit begging for his shirt with a cardboard sign.

I’d break it over the little c**t’s head.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
The Chelsea fans I know are both post- Ambramovich only so don’t count, the Boro fan has supported them over 40 years(poor bloke).

Of the four teams in the semis I want Liverpool to win it only for the reason it gives us a better chance of Europe potentially.
I want Chelsea least because everything about them is disagreeable imo.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Footballers eh. :facepalm:
They’re ALL bellends*.

I just wonder what that makes me, a man who’s spent over 40 years spending the National Debt of Panama to go to shitty griefholes like Barnsley to worship them in the vague hope of a tapped in square ball and a little wave of acknowledgement.

*they’re not actually all bellends

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They’re ALL bellends.

I just wonder what that makes me, a man who’s spent over 40 years spending the National Debt of Panama to go to shitty griefholes like Barnsley to worship them, in the vague hope of a tapped in square ball and a little wave of acknowledgement.

Our ones aren't bellends.

Until they leave us.

Then they're the biggest bellends of all.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They’re ALL bellends*.

I just wonder what that makes me, a man who’s spent over 40 years spending the National Debt of Panama to go to shitty griefholes like Barnsley to worship them in the vague hope of a tapped in square ball and a little wave of acknowledgement.

*they’re not actually all bellends
The older I get, the less comfortable I am at giving hero worship to some spotty teenager barely a third my age who happens to prod the ball into the net.

But I can't HELP it

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The older I get, the less comfortable I am at giving hero worship to some spotty teenager barely a third of my age who prods the ball into the net.

But I can't HELP it
That's why god invented Pascal Groß.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here