Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Still haven’t got my ticket, so sod it we are going to burning of the clocks

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Charlton admin not ready for any ticket collections yet. Steward says they were not ready for this and won’t be for at least another 30mins. Queue starting to grow. Nobody got a pick up ticket yet. Chaos impending. All very predictable and avoidable (like being able to collect from Amex option when buying).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Charlton admin not ready for any ticket collections yet. Steward says they were not ready for this and won’t be for at least another 30mins. Queue starting to grow. Nobody got a pick up ticket yet. Chaos impending. All very predictable and avoidable (like being able to collect from Amex option when buying).
Didn’t they say 5.45 ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Delayed kick-off pending.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Those who don’t yet have their tickets are more likely to go seeking for information. Likewise, they’re also more likely to interact with said posts and their devices will push related content. I highly doubt 50% of all Brighton fans will be queuing for a duplicate ticket tonight.
thats as maybe.
but my response to the OP's statement that the 3k figure is purely down to negative thinking.
Was that this figure was based on moee science than the gut feel reactions of others.

I would add that 500 tickets were sild after the mail cut off, so any optimistic view that this will be just like any other game, is likely to be wide of the mark

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
not all tickets printed if yours isn't then you have to join a separate queue to pick up unprinted tickets

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks

Oooo how exciting, I see me. Shame they couldn’t of given the option of collection from them Amex. 3 of our past 4 away games we’ve had to request duplicates as we’ve had no post or very little for weeks. But they said when ordering from the shop online you used to be able to request to collect from the Amex which is no longer a choice or hasn’t been since covid.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
If someone from the club are reading this then please come out on the street and see how you are treating you fans . An absolute cluster f*** . Where are you now Barber happy to blame the postie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here