Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Still not got my tickets yet.

I mean, I didn't order any, but thought I'd mention.

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Just to add to the sorry tale, I just received an emission zone penalty charge because I forgot to pay the charge. £80. That makes it quite an expensive as well as disappointing day.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just to add to the sorry tale, I just received an emission zone penalty charge because I forgot to pay the charge. £80. That makes it quite an expensive as well as disappointing day.
After a similar penalty I set up a direct debit to collect automatically. Works very well.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Today's post has just turned up and still no sign of the mythical ticket. This is a ticket that was purchased at 9.05am on the day they went on sale........could it be that the club just gave up on posting the last batch of tickets knowing that the strike would scupper the chances of them arriving in time?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Today's post has just turned up and still no sign of the mythical ticket. This is a ticket that was purchased at 9.05am on the day they went on sale........could it be that the club just gave up on posting the last batch of tickets knowing that the strike would scupper the chances of them arriving in time?
But surely your ticket would have been in the first batch to be sent out. Blame RM.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I ordered my ticket as part of the first batch and got it the week before the match so it seems to be varying wildly.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
My tickets were waiting for me when I got home tonight, but decided against atrip to South East London and listened to Everton get thrashed instead. Far more enjoyable all round

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nope, nothing.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At last, ordered on day one of release and the Postman has this morning finally delivered my Charlton ticket.
So on this basis, I fully expect my Middlesbrough ticket to arrive on the Monday after the Leicester away game.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
At last, ordered on day one of release and the Postman has this morning finally delivered my Charlton ticket.
So on this basis, I fully expect my Middlesbrough ticket to arrive on the Monday after the Leicester away game.
:lolol:

Yep, ordered mine around 9.15am on day 1 of sale. They arrived today, postmarked 13/12/2022. I paid my money in good faith on the 28th November, so the idea the clubs were doing everything possible is patently nonsense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here