Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Car park ‘full’ - Brighton racecourse

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Is anybody else getting annoyed with the fluckwits organising parking at the racecourse P+R ? Never appears to be a problem at weekends but always full around an hour before kick off when there are evening games. Now, if it is full fair enough but after spending 10 minutes driving round looking for a space I must have spotted at least 50 possible parking spaces in the car park, probably closer to 100. On top of this the rows were parked too Far apart. If they had been parked closer still leaving a generous gap another 2 rows could have been parked In the main car park. And all the stewards do instead of finding space is wave their hands and shout full.

And before some clever so and so says get there earlier - it is not always possible.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Police Academy Parking GIF

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes, and he lets in I’m guessing mates after refusing entry to others. He refused me one evening at 7pm as I was turning the car behind me was let in after him having a cosy chat with the driver. Fecking annoyed me.
They continue to let in disabled drivers to the rear compound.
I thought they just sent us round the back when the front is full.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Is anybody else getting annoyed with the fluckwits organising parking at the racecourse P+R ? Never appears to be a problem at weekends but always full around an hour before kick off when there are evening games. Now, if it is full fair enough but after spending 10 minutes driving round looking for a space I must have spotted at least 50 possible parking spaces in the car park, probably closer to 100. On top of this the rows were parked too Far apart. If they had been parked closer still leaving a generous gap another 2 rows could have been parked In the main car park. And all the stewards do instead of finding space is wave their hands and shout full.

And before some clever so and so says get there earlier - it is not always possible.
I’ve been using the racecourse from day 1 when the stadium opened and it’s only suddenly become a problem in the past few months. Maybe more people are using it but in my view they don’t fill it to capacity and they don’t move traffic quickly enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here