Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Car park bell ends

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Today at Stoke I witnessed more exiting car park bellendery and it has to stop. What is wrong with people?

I was in one of the many car parks around the stadium today where they have parking attendants when we arrive but it is free for all at leaving time. Why can’t people just be sensible and take it in turns? We would all move much quicker. Today it got to the stage where it was very nearly a fight.

Someone in a BMW moved some picnic tables so he could take the inside line and try to steal a place in the crawl to the exit. I am not sure whether he was Brighton or Stoke. He got really close to a camper van and nudged it. Two people got out of the camper van and had a word. At which point bmw man exited his car and shouted. I assume a woman who was Brighton said something to bmw man (he was cutting in front of them) and bmw man decided to go and scream in her face. I was discussing with my son whether I should get out and try to calm it down but he suggested there hadn’t been punches so no point getting involved. At this point a chap (not sure if Brighton or Stoke) saw what was going on and got out of a jeep and confronted bmw man. At this stage shouty bmw man decided to become “lock my doors and put up windows man” and hid in his car while jeep man made it clear he should not be shouting at people who had done nothing wrong.

After spurs last week I saw a two spurs fans have a decent argument getting out of the university.

Why can’t people just stop being idiots? If we all just acted sensibly we would get out quicker and what difference does 2 mins make in the grand scheme of things anyway?

Anyone here involved in this little exchange? If you were bmw man then you should be embarrassed with yourself. If you were anyone else then well done. All handled sensibly.

Can we all agree to stop being idiots?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Today at Stoke I witnessed more exiting car park bellendery and it has to stop. What is wrong with people?

I was in one of the many car parks around the stadium today where they have parking attendants when we arrive but it is free for all at leaving time. Why can’t people just be sensible and take it in turns? We would all move much quicker. Today it got to the stage where it was very nearly a fight.

Someone in a BMW moved some picnic tables so he could take the inside line and try to steal a place in the crawl to the exit. I am not sure whether he was Brighton or Stoke. He got really close to a camper van and nudged it. Two people got out of the camper van and had a word. At which point bmw man exited his car and shouted. I assume a woman who was Brighton said something to bmw man (he was cutting in front of them) and bmw man decided to go and scream in her face. I was discussing with my son whether I should get out and try to calm it down but he suggested there hadn’t been punches so no point getting involved. At this point a chap (not sure if Brighton or Stoke) saw what was going on and got out of a jeep and confronted bmw man. At this stage shouty bmw man decided to become “lock my doors and put up windows man” and hid in his car while jeep man made it clear he should not be shouting at people who had done nothing wrong.

After spurs last week I saw a two spurs fans have a decent argument getting out of the university.

Why can’t people just stop being idiots? If we all just acted sensibly we would get out quicker and what difference does 2 mins make in the grand scheme of things anyway?

Anyone here involved in this little exchange? If you were bmw man then you should be embarrassed with yourself. If you were anyone else then well done. All handled sensibly.

At 75 minutes?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Now there's a question. ???

Rules and enforcement. Without that, humans can degenerate to feral beasts in seconds. Fact.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Now there's a question. ???

Rules and enforcement. Without that, humans can degenerate to feral beasts in seconds. Fact.
I agree with this apart from in guernsey where if I recall correctly they have no if any traffic lights and everyone just takes it in turn.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

BMW you say.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was Jeep man in a gold/bronze coloured actual Jeep, Jeep?

If so we were racing him and a parcel force lorry as we walked down to where we parked for free.

(SmugStat alert) I parked on the edge of the industrial estate opposite of odd named pub junction.
Traffic lights at the exit, already pointing the direction we were going.
We beat the Jeep to the lights and were instantly away from the moment we got in the car - noice.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Was Jeep man in a gold/bronze coloured actual Jeep, Jeep?

If so we were racing him and a parcel force lorry as we walked down to where we parked for free.

(SmugStat alert) I parked on the edge of the industrial estate opposite of odd named pub junction.
Traffic lights at the exit, already pointing the direction we were going.
We beat the Jeep to the lights and were instantly away from the moment we got in the car - noice.
It was white I think. He was kind of the Good Samaritan here (in an angry threatening kind of way). I followed him out of the car park and he let someone out of the next car park we got to so he was a good guy in this game.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Unfortunately there is no help for BMW drivers. They will always think that they rule the roads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here