Car damage at park and ride.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
sorry to hear that mate, but if your expecting any sympathy here.
Don't hold your breath .
I hope you get a bit more understanding than i did when my bike was damaged at the amex (palarce game )

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
Some bastard did the side windows of my motor at the Racehill park and ride,did anyone else suffer any damage or see anything?:glare:

Hi Sorry to here that!
If it's any consalation some Scrout stole my back windscreen wiper from mithras House at the West Ham Game:annoyed:
Unfortunately theres a lot of thieves about a sign of the times i supose but id still :guns:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Bastards.

I don't use park and ride but I'd hide every valuable well or leave them indoors.

Park and ride car parks are a liability, yes they're convenient but they don't have security, the organisers accept no responsibility for damage/theft and the worst bit is that would be thieves know everyone is at a football match a few miles away and have a few hours to do whatever they like to nick something.:rant::guns:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
How annoying. Surely it wouldn't hurt them to have some kind of security patrol at the Park and Ride just for a few hours. Mithras House isn't that big. Be unusual for someone to be with their car while the game was on

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
shocking. it could be anyone though, theres still a lot of people who go park and ride and walk home from mithras, racehill, or wherever, but then again it could also be a random fuckwit too.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Some bastard did the side windows of my motor at the Racehill park and ride,did anyone else suffer any damage or see anything?:glare:

Its usually worth leaving a Phil Collins CD on the dashboard, that usually deters them.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
I left the passenger window wide open by mistake in Bennetts Field, car was intact when I returned after the match

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Had the same problem at Mill Road a couple of seasons ago, as a cabbie this cost me a couple of days work! I was told then that stewards do patrol while we're at the game. Not very well i feel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports