Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Caption time...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Caption " Johnson incurs the wrath of Celtic Fans for attending an Orange Walk in India "

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
92fa59345a3f1cac1dfd9ab927af50a3.jpg

“And of course, Britain and India have many shared values - values based on understanding and respect. As I’ve just been explaining to these chaps from Just Eat.”

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Chapatigate

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
'To my favourite Greek Goddess Apate...

Please make my wishes come true.......that my staunch supporters carry on telling the world I am a patriot and disregard my lack of integrity, honesty and adherence to the rule of Law '. After all I got Brexit done......

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lying hypocritical **** and some Hindu monks. What do I win?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The tie should be resting upon the belt buckle Shirley.

A fashion faux pas from the PM.

Let's form a committee to look into this.

Brilliant and hilarious defence of Johnson. Splendid work!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
British hero working for a global Britain. God bless our wonderful Prime Minister.

:lolol:

I actually had someone in Facebook placing something similar on one of my threads during Covid. It was actually quite chilling to read it. It felt like they had been schooled in a private and abusive institution, getting up each morning with large portraits adorning the walls and books that they had to read and nod at each turned page. Like some hardline Islamic kindergarten.

We laugh, but it actually makes me shudder when I see it in a genuine post. It does happen.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'Prime Minister Boris Johnson pictured while on a tour of India' :moo:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

I actually had someone in Facebook placing something similar on one of my threads during Covid. It was actually quite chilling to read it. It felt like they had been schooled in a private and abusive institution, getting up each morning with large portraits adorning the walls and books that they had to read and nod at each turned page. Like some hardline Islamic kindergarten.

We laugh, but it actually makes me shudder when I see it in a genuine post. It does happen.

Then it's time for you to shudder.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Then it's time for you to shudder.

I don't think anyone in here would genuinely write that. Not even the more right of centre folk.

I'm not getting wooshed.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

It’s happening all over Russia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here