Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caps on bottles at The Amex [merged]

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
All soft drinks at the ground tonight will have their bottle tops removed due to health and safety concerns.................

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This contravenes the Equality Act for any diabetics taking in a soft drink. :thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This contravenes the Equality Act for any diabetics taking in a soft drink. :thumbsup:

how? they are being treated equaly. are they only able to drink from freshly opened bottles?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Right I've struggled to ignore this for too long.

That response is one hundred times more pathetic that anything that was originally posted !!

If you want to put someone down, why one earth choose something that (at best) makes you sound like a character out of f*cking Waynes World or at worst one of Beavis and Butthead. I can't remember which one has the least brain cells.

We are quite capable in this country at developing a messageboard modus operandi without descending to something American teenagers would find hup, hup, hup, kinda funny....

... er bro.

Rant over...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
how? they are being treated equaly. are they only able to drink from freshly opened bottles?

Think about it , the bottle is needed sometimes during/after the match or on the journey home , it aint much good if the bottle top has been taken off going into the ground and the contents have been spilled as there is no top on the bottle. :facepalm:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My Pepsi didn't have the lid removed when I bought it.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
Senior steward in WSL said mixed message came through. Message should have been wine bottle tops had to be removed as fans previously had been taking wine to their seats. So for 5 minute period the kiosks were told ALL bottle tops had to be removed.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
My water came with a lid as did my coffee. I had to have a coffee as they had runout of tea but thats another story for another thread.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Pepsi in WSU with lid removed!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Right I've struggled to ignore this for too long.

That response is one hundred times more pathetic that anything that was originally posted !!

If you want to put someone down, why one earth choose something that (at best) makes you sound like a character out of f*cking Waynes World or at worst one of Beavis and Butthead. I can't remember which one has the least brain cells.

We are quite capable in this country at developing a messageboard modus operandi without descending to something American teenagers would find hup, hup, hup, kinda funny....

... er bro.

Rant over...
cool_story_bro_tell_it_again_tshirt-p235476553398129004zv48m_400.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Caps on bottles at The Amex

Got to the front of the queue in WSU upper last night, and was told we are no longer allowed caps on bottles because of "Health & Safety".

Since when have caps on bottles been a Health & Safety hazard?:shootself

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Got to the front of the queue in WSU upper last night, and was told we are no longer allowed caps on bottles because of "Health & Safety".

Since when have caps on bottles been a Health & Safety hazard?:shootself

It doesn't, company's just use h&s to hide behind the real reason they don't want you to have a cap on your pepsi bottle, you should write to them and ask to see the risk assessment, which should be in place when something is prohibited on grounds of h&s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here