Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Capital One Cup Spurs ticketing thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The loyalty points system will be activated over the weekend. Details here along with Spurs prices.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/spurs-ticket-information-1985271.aspx

Brighton & Hove Albion have been allocated approximately 4100 tickets for the Capital One Cup fourth round tie at Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday 29 October, KO 7:45pm at White Hart Lane.

Seagulls fans will be housed in both tiers of the visitors section in south-west corner of the stadium and tickets are priced £25 for adults, £10 for over-65s and £5 for under-18s.

Tickets will go on sale using loyalty points and supporters are advised to check these over the course of the weekend in order to apply during the correct on sale window.

To check your loyalty points please go online to seagullstickets.com, login with your fan number and password and go to ‘My Account’ (this can be done by clicking your name in the top right hand corner after you login). Loyalty points will display in the large text alongside your name and fan number.

Mine displays no loyalty points at all, I take it they are not loaded.

In fact my account says I did not renew my season ticket this year which I did

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Which part of the first sentence "The loyalty points system will be activated over the weekend." did you struggle with?

Ah master, I have been corrected - I feel your love

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The last two seasons it has been 1000 for a season ticket, plus 50% of last years points ie 430 points becomes 215.
Then it's 10 for each home and away League game, 10 for an away cup game and 20 for a home cup game.

Do you really mean 1000 + ((last season - 1000) * 0.5)?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Being a midweek cup game with an allocation of 4100, I would like to think all ST holders and priority members will get an opportunity to buy tickets. My spurs supporting mate has bought a family ticket for £50. No such deal for us unfortunately.

It's a shame about the £50 deal. How could they justify that to trading standards?

Maybe BHA said their website couldn't administer it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Which part of the first sentence "The loyalty points system will be activated over the weekend." did you struggle with?

To be fair it could be clearer. I am sure I am not alone in going on to the website to check.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is it only me that is picturing someone in the Amex splitting an Excel spreadsheet into 10 sections, handing them out to 10 different people and saying "You've got until midnight Friday to enter these loyalty points into the new system. Go!"?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you really mean 1000 + ((last season - 1000) * 0.5)?

1000 for a season ticket.
Last season I finished up with 1540 points so 50% of the points earned (540) is 270.
Therefore I will start this season with 1270 points plus whatever I have got since August.
I hope that helps.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last season I finished up with 1540 points so 50% of the points earned (540) is 270.
Therefore I will start this season with 1270 points plus whatever I have got since August.
I hope that helps.

That is my take on it as well at the end of each season you tally over 1000 is halved at the start of the next.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is it only me that is picturing someone in the Amex splitting an Excel spreadsheet into 10 sections, handing them out to 10 different people and saying "You've got until midnight Friday to enter these loyalty points into the new system. Go!"?

Fingers crossed it's that organised.

I can picture someone reading this thread tomorrow night saying "damn, wish we had thought of that".

The fact is they don't know when they will be uploaded, otherwise the vague weekend comment wouldn't have been applied. Therefore they're guessing which suggests a large amount of manual processing. Human error will kick in.

If they are done by Friday night that gives people a fighting chance to get them corrected but if it's Saturday afternoon or later how can we notify them of mistakes before tickets go on sale on Monday?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Spurs ticketing info now not on the website? Are they amending it as we speak?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I hope that helps.

Is there a way of checking how many points we had at the end of last season?
Is the old ticket site still available?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I could lend them the one I done for our points :blush: I wanted to make sure they were right when they were reinstated. I think I should have 1271 although it might be 50 lower

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here