Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I might watch but I will be rooting for Hull. They still have parachute payments and will be a force next year if they don't go up whereas SW will be in our money league and we can compete on an evenish keel.

On the contrary, I want Wednesday to win. I wouldn't care if we never had to go to Hillsborough again. They have Hooper & Forestieri who will be a force next season.
I think Bruce is fed up with Hull, and the local but foreign, owner. He is upsetting the fans and everyone around with his ideas. We also beat Hull this season.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Plan A was to get issued last night so I was so hungover I would be snoozing all afternoon. Instead I was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 8 so as I have the house to myself I would do some housework to keep me away from the tele and my phone. But the bathroom and downstairs toilet are spotless, the hoovering throughout is done and I've just finished the ironing. I was hoping this would knacker me but no. I now need to find a plan C.

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
I will be watching it, praying that Hull win. I just can't get my head round Sheffield Wednesday winning when they finished the season 15 points behind us, that's 5 wins we had more than them for gods sake. Then they rested their entire squad why'll we battled with Boro in the last game of the season. I'm sorry as exciting as the Play Offs are for TV & the neutral there just so very unfair at times.
I agree with Paul Barbers comments yesterday, there has to be a fairer system.
Perhaps there should only be a Play Off place for teams that finish within 5 points of the third place team. 15 points seems absolutely ridiculous to me. What would people think if it was 25 points ?, it could happen.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Plan A was to get issued last night so I was so hungover I would be snoozing all afternoon. Instead I was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 8 so as I have the house to myself I would do some housework to keep me away from the tele and my phone. But the bathroom and downstairs toilet are spotless, the hoovering throughout is done and I've just finished the ironing. I was hoping this would knacker me but no. I now need to find a plan C.

Plan C:
My house is a mess bring your rubber gloves :eek:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Bllx. Just seen a Wednesday shirt and the Wembley arch. :-(

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I will be watching it, praying that Hull win. I just can't get my head round Sheffield Wednesday winning when they finished the season 15 points behind us, that's 5 wins we had more than them for gods sake. Then they rested their entire squad why'll we battled with Boro in the last game of the season. I'm sorry as exciting as the Play Offs are for TV & the neutral there just so very unfair at times.
Perhaps there should only be a Play Off place for teams that finish within 5 points of the third place team. 15 points seems absolutely ridiculous to me. What would people think if it was 25 points ?, it could happen.

You're weird :wink:

I'll be watching - hope Sheff Wed do it, very impressed with the quality of their passing football in the semis and they were worthy of their win over us (I was dreading for months having to play them when it became increasingly obvious they would get 6th place). I know they are well funded of late but they play as more of a team than Hull's collection of probably better individuals

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I'm going to watch it, and i'm going to LOVE it. Enjoy and savour it. I can watch what will hopefully be a cracking game, without fear or worry. This has very little to no effect on Brighton, so i can sit content and slightly smug that Hull and Wednesday fans are going through the emotional wringer while i'm sitting calm with a nice cup of tea.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Still footie season in the States so will be watching the Red Bulls playing the mighty Toronto FC

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda

The rules were agreed upon at the start of the season and 25 points still makes no difference to goal difference at that time of the season. No need to be bitter about it and Brighton just struggled to get it done

kelownaseagull

Sep 13, 2003
BC Canada
Will watch it and hope Hull go up.

Sheffield Wednesday will drift back to mid-table mediocrity next season. Less of a threat for 2016/17.

I'm back at home in BC, Canada after the SW game. I couldn't agree more with above. It's 8:30 am here, so will be taking the game in, followed by the Champions League Final.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I don't intend to watch it but with kick-off just 15 minutes away, I have started thinking about th season just gone and am shaking my head in disappointment once again - good luck to either of them, I don't really care who wins. I just cannot believe that we didn't go up with 89 points.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Today is bringing it all back to me in a bad way. I'm feeling far more angry about our non-appearance at Wembley this year than in 2013 & 2014. I suppose it's because we actually made it to 3rd this time and were so far clear of 6th.

Perhaps if they both field ineligible players we could have a revised final against Derby? Let me just pop out and find other similarly massive straws to clutch at.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The rules were agreed upon at the start of the season and 25 points still makes no difference to goal difference at that time of the season. No need to be bitter about it and Brighton just struggled to get it done
Blah blah blah.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here