Cannot stand people on this thing!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
brighton fans are fans no matter what!
you can go to every game for the past 20 years or just the first games this season, whats your problem, so babyish, GROW THE f*** UP!
ive been season ticket every year since i was born pretty much and i welcome any new fan and dont care about it.
soooooooooo fuming about tonight and you all turn on your own with stupid little comments!
if any of you say you would rather be in withdean or priestfield then amex then f*** OFF! :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was on the 22:54 train from Falmer heading to Brighton. In the carriage just ahead of the one I was in, 2 Brighton fans had a fight with each other. Not a little argument, it seemed to be a fully blown fight. Other people, not involved in this carnage, were dragged into it through being in the wrong place at the wrong time. A night out at the football has gone horribly wrong.

One of those nights we'll never forget. On the positive, I stayed behind and had a couple of beverages in the North concourse and had some good conversations with people in there, including a few 1901ers. Very philosophical whilst boozing, it's improved the whole experience somewhat for me.

edit
I wish I'd waited for Lush's reponse, she is pretty much on the money there. :lolol:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
brighton fans are fans no matter what!
you can go to every game for the past 20 years or just the first games this season, whats your problem, so babyish, GROW THE f*** UP!
ive been season ticket every year since i was born pretty much and i welcome any new fan and dont care about it.
soooooooooo fuming about tonight and you all turn on your own with stupid little comments!
if any of you say you would rather be in withdean or priestfield then amex then f*** OFF! :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

This.

To me a Brighton fan is anybody that answers 'Brighton' to the question 'What team do you support ?'

I don't judge a fan by how many games they have been to or many minutes after a crap performance they stay behind to clap the team.

There seems to be a few hundred fans who want the club to themselves. They are Brighton fans too but sometimes they bore me.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
NSC in retard users shocker. Thankfuly I don't think that this as a whole represents most brighton fans.

Excatly, too many people here THINK they represent the majority of fans.....Well they dont, they are just self delusional people who spend to much time on the internet.

I also dont care if u have been a Brighton fan for 1 year 100 years or 10 mins...you have paid your ticket...

Its not a big playground fight " my dads bigger than your dad" or I have been a supporter longer than you......

Grow up...some of us move around so its not possible to go every season......

Are the guys in the USA? or Aussie any less of a supporter?

Anyway what happened last night? I have forgotton Already..............

Oh and the M23 had a 30 min delay on the way home.....but most of the kids on here would not know that...they were tucked up in bed.

BTW the idiots who provoked and or caused trouble last night ARE NOT FANS......even if they have been to every game since 1901.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We f***ed up last night. Today is another day. Palace fans might be gloating over the result for the next 30 years but they'll be playing in the Ryman League long before then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports