Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Canadian Seagulls Fans? (Spotted at Empire Field!)

Just moved to Vancouver and went to my first Vancouver Whitecaps game on Saturday (a 4-0 loss against LA Galaxy) and on the journey back home saw two Seagulls fans with Gary Hart shirts on, one blue and white one pink. Are you on here? And if not are there any other Seagulls in Vancouver or B.C? Desperate for a touch of home!!

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Don't live in Vancouver but have family in BC (Victoria, Tsawassen & Maple Ridge) so often visit.

Whitecaps are dire aren't they!

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
There is no football to watch in Calgary. The atmosphere at BMO field in Toronto is pretty good.
But, if you want to play, there are active leagues for all ages in most Canadian cities. There are here in Calgary and I know there are lots of teams in Vancouver.

I came to Canada in 1982. Couldn't afford to go back for the cup final, which broke my heart. I was at some dismal game at Withdean a few years ago when I promised myself that I would be at the first game at Falmer. Actually, I promised my mum that I would take her to the first game at the new stadium. She and my Dad had seasons at the Goldstone for decades. But now she is 91 and just can't manage to get around well enough to go to the game. So I'll just tell her all about it. She and my Dad have a brick in the wall.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
from Canada but been living in Brighton for the last 2 years...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here