Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you solve this riddle/maths question?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Your in a room with two birds. One bird always lies and one bird always tells the truth, but you do not know which bird is which. There are two doors. One door leads to certain death and another to St Marys on saturday. You can only ask one question to one bird. How do you get to St marys?
You choose a bird and ask her what the other bird would say if you asked which door led to certain death. Then choose the opposite door.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Your in a room with two birds. One bird always lies and one bird always tells the truth, but you do not know which bird is which. There are two doors. One door leads to certain death and another to St Marys on saturday. You can only ask one question to one bird. How do you get to St marys?

Far more cerebral!!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
What if you had borrowed the £50 from the Pompy and Palace chairmen? How much would they have owed you once you had given them back the £1 based on a repayment scheme of 1p in the £1? :)

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
It is. But so too is being able to store these things in my BRAIN for over 25 years. (that's a fairly old riddle!)

Have to admit, some guy told me it when I was out and i had a few beers by then, I woke up in the morning and it was bugging me all day because i could remember the riddle but not the solution. I ended up having to google it or i wouldnt be able to sleep :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here